Ryzen 2400g low performance (userbenchmark)

Solution
*As said the problem is DDR4 bandwidth.

Your iGPU in that APU will take just about all the bandwidth you can give it. Even 2x8GB 3200MHz CL15 is probably not maxing out the bandwidth it can utilize.

**Without getting super detailed:
a) TWO STICKS in Dual Channel gives 2x the bandwidth from DDR4 memory to the CPU
b) roughly speaking that APU can benefit from up to and probably more than 2x 3200MHz CL15

c) 1x2666 is about 42% of that bandwidth (though performance doesn't scale exactly like that)

So...
I strongly recommend you:
#1 - ensure motherboard BIOS is the latest

#2 - run a couple BENCHMARKS and write down the CPU, GPU and Total scores (like Timespy or Futuremark/3DMark series) immediately prior to upgrading

#3 - get another...
Based on what I've seen 60-100fps is about what you could expect from your system. Your userbenchmark looks normal since a lot of people overclock their system and then run that benchmark, so a stock system will appear to perform below expectations compared to all those overclocked systems.

Post the links here, I watched one and they got 75fps. One thing you have is single-channel RAM, which can reduce performance a small amount. Other people can also have overclocked systems.

*As said the problem is DDR4 bandwidth.

Your iGPU in that APU will take just about all the bandwidth you can give it. Even 2x8GB 3200MHz CL15 is probably not maxing out the bandwidth it can utilize.

**Without getting super detailed:
a) TWO STICKS in Dual Channel gives 2x the bandwidth from DDR4 memory to the CPU
b) roughly speaking that APU can benefit from up to and probably more than 2x 3200MHz CL15

c) 1x2666 is about 42% of that bandwidth (though performance doesn't scale exactly like that)

So...
I strongly recommend you:
#1 - ensure motherboard BIOS is the latest

#2 - run a couple BENCHMARKS and write down the CPU, GPU and Total scores (like Timespy or Futuremark/3DMark series) immediately prior to upgrading

#3 - get another IDENTICAL STICK of DDR4 memory, and

#4 - OVERCLOCK the CPU, iGPU and DDR4 memory using guides online

#5 - repeat tests to confirm scores go up

#6 - run MEMTEST86 to ensure DDR4 memory stability www.memtest86.com

Solution