Akhem

Reputable
Feb 3, 2020
I've seen people play Assassins Creed Odyssey with 70 or 90 avg frames. My specs are 2700x, AsRock mATX B450 M pro4, 16gbs corsiar 3200mhz ram, rtx 2070 with m.2 storage. I can run other games just fine and I've been able to oc to 4.3ghz without it crashing but I top out at 70fps with an average of 45fps.

Solution
I had my 2700x to 4.3 aswell BUT.... while it got nice numbers in the benchmark test in real world applications it was lacking big time, it sounds great but it 'aint. I would reset bio's to XMP on, preformance Lvl 2, and a core ratio of 4.1 ghz. The benchmarks will not be so high but it is the sweet spot to run better in games from my experiences.

Does your GPU also have an OC? That would also help you get more FPS, in Afterburner you could add +100hrz to the clock and 350-400mhz to the memory without having to adjust the power voltage, but start with less and work up!

Hope this helps....

Cheers
I had my 2700x to 4.3 aswell BUT.... while it got nice numbers in the benchmark test in real world applications it was lacking big time, it sounds great but it 'aint. I would reset bio's to XMP on, preformance Lvl 2, and a core ratio of 4.1 ghz. The benchmarks will not be so high but it is the sweet spot to run better in games from my experiences.

Does your GPU also have an OC? That would also help you get more FPS, in Afterburner you could add +100hrz to the clock and 350-400mhz to the memory without having to adjust the power voltage, but start with less and work up!

Hope this helps....

Cheers

Solution

Akhem

Reputable
Feb 3, 2020

Hope this helps....

Cheers
Whats XMP?