Ryzen 3 2200g Artifacting (atleast I think it is the problem)

Sep 27, 2018
Before I start, this are my specs

Ryzen 3 2200g
AB350 HD3 mobo
120gb WD ssd
1tb wd blue
1x8 hyperxfurt 2666mhz
Rave 500w psu

So I just bought my Rig last month, and set it all up, at first I was having problems with playing Youtube videos in full screen, the screen seems to be artifacting. Then I tried uninstalling the drivers, then it wasn't artifacting anymore. However, if this was a hardware problem, shouldn't the problem occur without even an updated driver?

So I disabled Hardware Acceleration from my browser and I can now watch Youtube videos fullscreen without problems.

I also watch movies using MPC with Smooth Video Project (60 FPD) in fullscreen, the problem never occured. For some reason.

The games, now this is where it gets confusing, I am able to play skyrim, without any artifacts, I am able to play AC: Rogue without artifacts, when I play Dark Souls Remastered, I have violet lightings in orange environments, and when I launch CS GO, the whole thing artifacts.

Now this is really bothering me.
Help me?

well, for one, you need two sticks of ram to run in dual channel, thus, causing your cpu grief. the ryzen LOVES the most and fastest dual channel DDR it can get it's dirty little hands on, and then it loves you back, especially if you are using integrated graphics. that should fix you.. get another exact match for it, but I suggest a new 8GB or 16GB set that is matched to ensure proper operation in dual channel.

http://www.crucial.com/usa/en/ga-ab350m-d3h/CT10407519

Ballistix Sport LT White 8GB DDR4-2400 UDIMM
Upgrade for: GIGABYTE GA-AB350M-D3H
Crucial part number: CT10407519
Brand: Ballistix
Form Factor: UDIMM
Total Capacity: 8GB
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Specs: DDR4 PC4-19200 • 16-16-16 • Unbuffered • NON-ECC • DDR4-2400 • 1.2V • 1024Meg x 64 •

Sep 27, 2018

Yow dude, I might try that. So, the reason behind why its performing like this is the ram?
I think I agree, because some games work well, and the others don't.

Still, I might just buy a GPU now, because I have the means to do so.

get more ram running in dual channel mode... And make your CPU Ryzen Shine!

I'm making that a thing... pun intended.. lol

make sure to give me credit for the solution if it does work for you. you might test the ram kit upgrade and see if you get better perf in games. then go to discrete gpu and have your mind blown... lol enjoy.