Hey community, I wanted to get your feedback on a problem I've been dealing with on my Ryzen 5 3600 machine to see if anyone else can replicate the issue.

To start, my PC was having issues involving blue screens and BSOD's that had been going on for several months to a year at this point. The system would bluescreen mostly when i'm away, or sometimes it would bluescreen when I'm at my PC gaming. Another side effect i was noticing was my mouse would lag out sometimes just at the desktop.

After spending months looking at event viewer logs, and isolating the problem, I finally figured it out. My system will only blue screen when the TPM module is enabled. Despite my system being on the latest chipset drivers - that actually patched a TON of BSOD related issues, and the latest AGESA 1.2.0.7 microcode. Again, before anyone's confused, the chipset drivers did not fix all my BSOD issues, only by disabling the TPM module has all my problems gone away.

The only reason i had TPM enabled this whole time was because of the Windows 11 requirement, but it's not complaining now that TPM is off, so I'll keep running my system like this for the foreseeable future.

I'd like to know if anyone else has dealt with this exact same problem, I can't seem to find any consistent information on this problem online. So any information would be great.

Merry Christmas everyone,