Question Ryzen 5 2600 has unstable clock boost and and Red EDC in Ryzen Master

Jun 1, 2020
Hi,
I'm running a non-OC'd Ryzen 5 2600 with the stock Wraith Stealth Cooler on a MSI Tomahawk B450 Max board with a MSI 1650 Super. When the system is sitting at the desktop running only ryzen master, the temps jump from 40C-55C sporadically and the voltages go from ~1.26V to 1.3V while having random core boosts, also the CPU EDC reading is staying between 92-100%. I flashed the bios to the most recent update .306, updated the ryzen b450 drivers and have the appropriate CPU and GPU drivers, I also tried to solve the EDC issue by changing the minimum processor state within the Windows Balanced Setting and Ryzen Balanced Plan but no luck and lost on what to do next.

I took a video of ryzen master for better explanation:
View: https://imgur.com/a/V0qrY8t

Something is running...the voltage and temps are normal...the cpu usage is not.

Sitting here as I write this with Ryzen Master open my cores are all bouncing between 300mhz and 1.2ghz...and all of the cores are going to 300 or lower while your #1 and #6 cores barely move off 3900...so something is running.

Jun 1, 2020
That's another reason why I"m lost because when I check Task Manager only Ryzen Master is running and then when I open start a game all the cores stabilize but the EDC remains high,

The only thing I think I could do to be completely sure nothing else is running would be to do a fresh install of windows