[SOLVED] Ryzen 7 1800x failed on post (boot load and restart)

Sep 9, 2020
Hello all.I bought some used Ryzen 7 1800x paired with asus rog strix b450-f, my gpu is r9 290x msi, and psu is corsair cs650m, ram is PANRAM 2x8gb 2400MHz and the ssd is apacer 240gb.

I tried this processor on asus a320m-k mobo and the results is same as b450-f.I was convinced it was down to faulty motherboard but I bought new mobo and results of post is similar to a320m-k.
Since I used this unknown ram I decide to try with 1x16gb gskill aegis 3000mhz but result is same(tried on a320m-k)
While I switch to boot from usb and it started loading(few loading circles and it restart again and again)
Sometimes its proceed to installation menu and goes to 30-40% and show some errors about windows installation media..

What you think, should I oc ram and processor to set higher voltage, maybe windows environment set undervoltage ram or cpu and it stuck to loading screen of Windows?

Solution
Bump!
I overclock cpu just a little and windows installation was successfully, Linux Mint work lika a charm, but W10 is started to freeze sometimes before login page and after when i to "This might take several minutes - Dont turn off your PC" and its going to restart or just into sleep mode with an blinking orange QLED on MOBO,
I change slots, sticks, but its the same ram, I didnt try some another manufacturers of RAM

Check that your BIOS us up to date, and reset CMOS both before and after updating BIOS. To reset CMOS: turn off power and unplug it from the wall, remove the battery and then short the pins for several minutes. Then reassemble.

You might also check that everything is fully inserted, especially memory. It's...
Sep 9, 2020
Bump!
I overclock cpu just a little and windows installation was successfully, Linux Mint work lika a charm, but W10 is started to freeze sometimes before login page and after when i to "This might take several minutes - Dont turn off your PC" and its going to restart or just into sleep mode with an blinking orange QLED on MOBO,
I change slots, sticks, but its the same ram, I didnt try some another manufacturers of RAM

Bump!

Check that your BIOS us up to date, and reset CMOS both before and after updating BIOS. To reset CMOS: turn off power and unplug it from the wall, remove the battery and then short the pins for several minutes. Then reassemble.

You might also check that everything is fully inserted, especially memory. It's common for a DIMM to make poor contact that works erratically so make sure they have 'clicked' into place.

Solution