Commendable
Feb 14, 2017
Specs:
MSI B350M Bazooka
ASUS Nvidia GTX 1060 3G OC
Corsair CX450M
Corsair 2×4GB Vengeance LPX
Ryzen 7 2700x

I have just installed a Ryzen 7 2700x into my system (which I upgraded from a Ryzen 5 1400). And with the first startup I got the CPU and DRAM ez debug light, which I read could have been a problem with the CPU not seated Correctly which it indeed wasn't. Because when I pulled the cooler off (Amd Wraith Prism) the cpu stuck to it... So I reseated the cpu, properly this time and I am still getting the same bug... And also after 10 seconds the DRAM debug light comes on.

Could dust have come in the socket which messes things up or something of the same matter? I'd really love to have some good advice.

Pietaah

Commendable
Feb 14, 2017
it pas the cpu led test and stay on rma then i would use only one ram module to see how it post and pas the led test let hope you did not bend any cpu pins on the removal with the cooler .
I checked the CPU pins before reinstalling it, none of them looked bent. Also the thing with pulling a RAM stick out doesn't work.

Pietaah

Commendable
Feb 14, 2017
for this ( . Because when I pulled the cooler off (Amd Wraith Prism) the cpu stuck to it ) check the motherboard it could be broke under or crack .
I checked it, nothing seems to have broken, and the motherboard looks fine, all the leds also turn on and all the leds start spinning so I don't think that that's the problem :/

Pietaah

Commendable
Feb 14, 2017
The 2700x pulls a lot more power than the 1400...it's entirely possible the extra 40 watts (or more) of power draw is pushing your already borderline PSU past what it can handle.
I'll try to put back my old cpu, if that one works I probably have a psu problem indeed.
What I do find strange is that all the fans start spinning and all the lights come on inside the PC, is that normal when you have too little power?