[SOLVED] Ryzen 7 3700X boot issues

valeman2012

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2012
After problems after another ....bios updates after another....I started have random boot problem were my computer PC with Ryzen 7 3700X Proccesor would not boot sometimes...Sometimes it would boot normal.

I had encounter high voltage, high temperature on light application use and idle clock speed issues on my Ryzen 7 3700X..

How would fix this cpu?

Solution
To my understanding, all bios are on the early stage for 3000 series. You are not the only one to experience issues. I suggest you contact Asrock and be patient. Also check how it goes by downclocking your ram

valeman2012

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2012
To my understanding, all bios are on the early stage for 3000 series. You are not the only one to experience issues. I suggest you contact Asrock and be patient. Also check how it goes by downclocking your ram
Maybe temps can be fixed by lowering the Vcore,do test for stability. The SOC voltage might also impact temps so maybe set a fixed value for that as well.
Yea that point, i do not want be messing with vcores...all those settings and leave as default..Early stage of not ....this not the same issues they encounter with Ryzen 1 series...this more deeper...If they are not going fix soon ...then i will go for other options to avoid this cpu.