Question ryzen 7 5700x3d compatible with Asrock B450m Pro4?

Herki Ellam

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2015
I just want to know is ryzen 7 5700x3d compatible with Asrock B450m Pro4 motherboard?
Its not in cpu support list but u can see beta latest bios uptae that its same date added as 5700x3d come out
Have someone used it or tryed on u Asrock B450m Pro4 motherboard?

just wanna update my ryzen 5 3600 if it works i know i can get allso 5800x3d but 5700x3d so much cheaper and not much performance difference as i soo

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
The manufacturer says it is, so can't really dispute it.

You just need to update the BIOS. Since this motherboard lacks a USB Flashback option that means using a CPU that will boot in it first.

Now AMD had a requestable boot kit option via their RMA system. As long as you purchase a new Ryzen 5000 CPU they should still cover you. Not entirely sure if that still counts for these latest crop of 5000 series parts, but worth a shot.

There is also the possibility that any 5000 series CPU might be capable of booting in that B450 board, you would then have to update the BIOS to make sure all the features will work for that particular CPU.

----------

To request the boot-kit, please follow these instructions:

1. Go to the AMD Warranty Request Form
  2. Fill in your contact information and product details (AMD Ryzen Series Desktop Processor part number and serial number)
  3. In the Problem Description field enter "Boot kit Required" (without quotes)
Note: The product must be a valid AMD processor with authentic part number (OPN) and serial number (SN).

Once the claim is received and approved, confirmation details and boot-kit instructions will be provided in a follow up email.