Question Ryzen 7 5800X3D Booting but no output (BIOS Updated)

Mobie

Honorable
Dec 31, 2016
I've recently installed a Ryzen 7 5800X3D into my PC, everything booted fine however there was no output, that was all

I updated my BIOS with my Old CPU and then put my new CPU in an still nothing

Here are my current specs:

Motherboard - Gigabyte B450m DSH3
GPU - RTX 3060 Ti ( Gigabyte )
RAM - Corsair Vengeance 4 x 8GB ( 32GB )
PSU - MWE Gold 650 Coolmaster
BIOS Version - F64e

I assume the BIOS update would fix it ( as it has before on another machine of ) so not sure, my thoughts is upgrading the PSU but I thought it wouldn't even boot then

Not sure what else to try at the moment, could be obvious but le tme know if there is any other information needed!

Mobie

Honorable
Dec 31, 2016
Try clearing CMOS. This can be achieved by jumping the appropriate pins on your motherboard or unplugging the machine and removing the CMOS battery for 5-10 minutes.

You sure? The BIOS was updated before which reset it, I assume that does something similar but if not I just want to make sure is all

As in fans were spinning, lighting was on, peripherals weren't on however and no display, but all the components in the PC seemed to be on and working
Ok, that's not fully booting, just means your system is getting power at least. Have you tried trying to boot up with just 1 stick of RAM? Is this your motherboard? B450M DS3H (rev. 1.x) Support | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global . You said you updated the BIOS to F64e but I only see F64a?

Mar 22, 2023
Hello I am having the same issues here with the same setup but I am running a 3060 not to and I have MSI A1000g power supply.

I have used the F64a with no luck at all and have just now tried the f61 bios update as recommended by gigabytes web page. And still no luck