Jul 1, 2019
i recently finished building a ryzen gaming pc but when i turn it on the fan spin and case led lights is on but no display.
MOBO: MSI A320M PRO-VH PLUS
CPU: Ryzen 5 1600
RAM: Crucial DDR4 8GB 2133MHZ
GPU: GIGABYTE AORUS GTX 1660 TI 6GB
PSU: COOLER MASTER MWE 400W
CASE: Cooler Master MB520 RGB
Ps: when i turn the pc on the ez debug led indicate solid white in dram and i tried turning on the pc without ram but nothing changed still solid white in dram debug Led
please help

Solution
i recently finished building a ryzen gaming pc but when i turn it on the fan spin and case led lights is on but no display.
Ps: when i turn the pc on the ez debug led indicate solid white in dram and i tried turning on the pc without ram but nothing changed still solid white in dram debug Led
please help
First thing is clear CMOS using a battery-pull method - turn off, disconnect power, remove CMOS battery and short pins for 10 - 30 seconds, reassemble.

Next is double check seating of the RAM by removing and reinstalling each DIMM stick. Make sure it's...
please help
First thing is clear CMOS using a battery-pull method - turn off, disconnect power, remove CMOS battery and short pins for 10 - 30 seconds, reassemble.

Next is double check seating of the RAM by removing and reinstalling each DIMM stick. Make sure it's solidly seated and they are in the correct DIMM sockets (check motherboard manual).

Then try one stick of memory at a time to find which might be defective.

Try re-seating the processor.

Solution