Ryzen? intel 7th gen or intel upcoming 8th gen?

Solution
As per the Gaming benchmarks, i7-7700K was accepted for now, but might be with, little patch or with some correction Ryzen could easily outperform if any game could use full potential of Ryzen cos Ryzen has more potential than i7 7700K

Ryzen owners, can someone confirm if Ryzen is bottle necking at highest FPS of any game, so that we can conclude whether a game using full potential of Ryzen or not

Also it is expected that Ryzen could synergically work with Vega GPUs, then any other CPUs

And regarding intel 8th Gen, intel next gen means, intel show major improvement in cost and minor improvement in performance
If you don't mind waiting for months I'd say wait. Because next gen Intel or Ryzen R5 series will be coming with 6Cores and 12Thread mainstream gaming CPUs. As per the info provided by Intel and AMD the upcoming games in year or two will utilize 6Cores instead of 4Cores which means multi core performance will be improving in games.

Yes if you can wait for months then you should.

At present Intel i7-7700K is the best you have for gaming.

Ravi Sankar

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2009
As per the Gaming benchmarks, i7-7700K was accepted for now, but might be with, little patch or with some correction Ryzen could easily outperform if any game could use full potential of Ryzen cos Ryzen has more potential than i7 7700K

Ryzen owners, can someone confirm if Ryzen is bottle necking at highest FPS of any game, so that we can conclude whether a game using full potential of Ryzen or not

Also it is expected that Ryzen could synergically work with Vega GPUs, then any other CPUs

And regarding intel 8th Gen, intel next gen means, intel show major improvement in cost and minor improvement in performance

Solution