[SOLVED] Ryzen Master Causes PC to Lag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2021
Hello guys, I'm having issues with my Ryzen Master, as soon as I open it, my pc becomes so laggy and slow to the point that it becomes unusable, but as soon as I close it everything goes back to normal. I didn't have this issue before when using Ryzen Master only after a recent clean windows install, I have installed all drivers needed (chipset, graphics card) is there anything else I am missing that is causing this problem to occur?
i've also noticed that when Ryzen Master is opened the clock speed would be at 786 MHz which is the reason the PC becomes so laggy but what's the reason behind it? I've checked the temperatures and they all look good, no reason to thermal throttle.

Please help, thanks in advance.

Solution
Try disabling any vertical sync you may have active, might help. I know the windowed mode thing with G-Sync totally solved what sounds like the exact same issue for me. If I had Ryzen Master open and a YouTube video playing in the background, that video would lag. Is this similar to your issue?
Hello guys, I'm having issues with my Ryzen Master, as soon as I open it, my pc becomes so laggy and slow to the point that it becomes unusable, but as soon as I close it everything goes back to normal. I didn't have this issue before when using Ryzen Master only after a recent clean windows install, I have installed all drivers needed (chipset, graphics card) is there anything else I am missing that is causing this problem to occur?
i've also noticed that when Ryzen Master is opened the clock speed would be at 786 MHz which is the reason the PC becomes so laggy but what's the reason behind it? I've checked the temperatures and they all look good, no reason to thermal throttle.

Please help, thanks in advance.
In RM, click on default and Reset.

Apr 11, 2021
Did you resolve the issue(s) you were having back in April?
Have you made changes to Ryzen Master such that a profile is loading when you start the app, causing it to set your clock speeds that low when it opens?
Hello there,
No, I didnt' solve those problems from back in April, matter fact, it has gotten worse since i've installed the new windows. And No, i haven't made any changes in Ryzen Master it was my first time opening the app after the clean windows install.

Try disabling any vertical sync you may have active, might help. I know the windowed mode thing with G-Sync totally solved what sounds like the exact same issue for me. If I had Ryzen Master open and a YouTube video playing in the background, that video would lag. Is this similar to your issue?

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.