?'s about Nextel's Boost Mobile PrePaid Service...

How is wap priced and can you access any wap site?

Does BM offer a cut-through paging option in their VM (ie...to leave a
message wait for the tone or press the # whatever key to send a numeric
page)?

If so, are you able to do both a numeric page and a voice message within the
same call OR is it an either / or option?

Anybody around York, PA have any idea on the quality of service, voice,
coverage, the back mountain roads, etc.?

"STARNER" <17403NoReply@sysmatrix.net> wrote in message
> How is wap priced and can you access any wap site?
>
> Does BM offer a cut-through paging option in their VM (ie...to leave a
> message wait for the tone or press the # whatever key to send a numeric
> page)?
>
> If so, are you able to do both a numeric page and a voice message within
> the
> same call OR is it an either / or option?
>
> Anybody around York, PA have any idea on the quality of service, voice,
> coverage, the back mountain roads, etc.?

I'm not sure about the cut through page for VM because I selected the option
that people could not interupt my greeting (you have to listen to the hole
thing) but as far as the WAP they charge 20cents a day whether or not you
use it. You can access any WAP acessable page on the internet (ie. Hotmail,
etc.). I currently have the i205 but in the process of trying to pick up a
i60c

i have an i60 unlocked in the box, $50 shipped