S1857B and Win XP

Rich

Does the S1857B support Win XP? I cannot find any mention of it on Tyan's
site and emailing them has not produced an answer either.

A reply from anyone with this setup would be appreciated.

Rich

Can not speek for your system but WinXP SP2 is running just fine on my S1854
system.
--
<Bill>

Brought to you from beautiful Unalaska/Dutch Harbor, Alaska.
N 53° 51.140' W 166° 30.228' (WGS 84)

"Rich" wrote:
> Does the S1857B support Win XP? I cannot find any mention of it on Tyan's
> site and emailing them has not produced an answer either.
>
> A reply from anyone with this setup would be appreciated.

I can't imagine why not. There's another current post (about maximum hard disk size) from someone
running XP on a S1854, a board from the same era.