Question Sabrent 1TB Rocket NVMe 4.0 Gen4 PCIe M.2 - Is it corrupted, Virus? - I'm going nuts

QuattroBack

Commendable
Jan 20, 2020
So I came to my computer a few days ago and it was sitting in BIOS, tried restarting multiple times only to get more BIOS, eventually I check the boot manager and my M.2 drive wasn't being recognized as a drive. Played around with all the boot settings to no avail and eventually moved the the to the other M.2 slot on my MB (ASUS B550M) and still got nothing. I plugged in my old M.2 using a USB-C enclosure and was able to reset and boot from that. Now back to the Sabrent Rocket drive, It is showing as disk 0 in device management with zero capacity and I cannot initialize it. At least the computer can see it though. I installed AOMEI Partition Assistant and tried every single option (Initialize Disk, Rebuild MBR, Delete all Partitions, Disk Surface Test, Wipe Hard Drive) I cannot get this drive to do anything at all and it show as 0.00KB. What else can I try? The drive is only 4 months old, so it is under warranty.