Dec 25, 2020
I booted the computer into the safe mode by doing Windows R and write in config etc.. and turned on the safe mode option. It required a restart and now when I turn my pc on from then things like my keyboard won’t turn on and shows a black screen not picking up the image. I can’t access the safe mode settings to turn it off or anything. If anyone knows a solution please help.

Solution
OK. So if you feel OK with following instructions to go inside the case, go through a few suggestions:

Just unplug, press the power button (it won't start of course, we just want to accelerate the draining of power off the board) After a couple of minutes try to restart.
If no good, unplug, open side cover and remove graphics card. There are probably screws holding it on the end and the connector may have a plastic latch also. Try a boot from integrated graphics.
If still no good, unplug again and remove the memory sticks, then re-insert them. Try again.
Then you can try a reset of the CMOS by locating a coin cell battery, and removing it by gently pressing it's retention clip. Leave the PC unplugged and let the power drain for...
Let's start from the beginning - one doesn't go into safe mode ordinarily without a particular reason. What were you trying to do in there? When you say there's no display, does that mean no boot logo from the system or board manufacturer or that it goes blank when it boots? Those are very different scenarios.

Dec 25, 2020
Let's start from the beginning - one doesn't go into safe mode ordinarily without a particular reason. What were you trying to do in there? When you say there's no display, does that mean no boot logo from the system or board manufacturer or that it goes blank when it boots? Those are very different scenarios.
Hi, I went in there from a Windows solution to a flickering screen problem. When I mean no display I mean now when the pc turns on it doesn’t show the anything at all, doesn’t pick up a signal. It doesn’t look like it’s powering up properly because the keyboard and mouse don’t even light up.

Dec 25, 2020
So it’s pre-build fierce pc, I have 16gb of Corsair vegnance ram and a AMD Athlon 1050Ti, a 450w power supply and I don’t know the rest. I’m sorry that I don’t know to much about the PC specs.

OK. So if you feel OK with following instructions to go inside the case, go through a few suggestions:

Just unplug, press the power button (it won't start of course, we just want to accelerate the draining of power off the board) After a couple of minutes try to restart.
If no good, unplug, open side cover and remove graphics card. There are probably screws holding it on the end and the connector may have a plastic latch also. Try a boot from integrated graphics.
If still no good, unplug again and remove the memory sticks, then re-insert them. Try again.
Then you can try a reset of the CMOS by locating a coin cell battery, and removing it by gently pressing it's retention clip. Leave the PC unplugged and let the power drain for a few minutes. If it does start you'll have to reset the time and date.
IF there are multipe memory sticks, try one at a time

Past this, you'll need other parts to test with (a different power supply, etc). It's a somewhat older system by the looks of it, hopefully the board isn't failing

Solution
Dec 25, 2020
Okay thank you for the suggestions, I’m going to go try them out and tell you how it goes
Okay thank you, seems to be wanting to show a display now. Btw do you have any idea on why possibly my second monitor is not working. I have had to use a HDMI for one and a VGA lead to connect it to the graphics card. The one with VGA isn’t being picked up though but when I go to display settings it shows I have 2 monitors.

Dec 25, 2020
Okay thank you, seems to be wanting to show a display now. Btw do you have any idea on why possibly my second monitor is not working. I have had to use a HDMI for one and a VGA lead to connect it to the graphics card. The one with VGA isn’t being picked up though but when I go to display settings it shows I have 2 monitors.
It used to have 2 monitors so I know it should work but it doesn’t seem to be wanting to work.