I need to start computer in safe mode to run Norton
Antivirus to remove trojan. My keyboard is a Microsoft
USB version the drivers for which load AFTER the point
when I can select safe mode. How can I select safe mode?

"Brisar" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I need to start computer in safe mode to run Norton
>Antivirus to remove trojan. My keyboard is a Microsoft
>USB version the drivers for which load AFTER the point
>when I can select safe mode. How can I select safe mode?

Go into the BIOS setup for your computer and look for a setting that
enables support for USB legacy devices (e.g. keyboard and mouse).

Good luck

Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
--
Microsoft MVP