Safe mode

Please respond to ddarezzo@{remove this)yahoo.com

I can't get my password to work in safe mode. I've
double checked that everything is the same as not in safe
mode when it starts fine. I have pro 2000.

I'm trying to delete syspud.exe in safe mode (virus) and
I can't!

Thanks for help.
Dave

Make sure that caps lock is not on as passwords are case sensitive. Otherwise try
creating a new account and try using that account/password to logon to safe mode.
Another thing to try is to use Task Manager to kill process tree for the executable
and then try deleting the file, possibly at the command prompt. SysInternals has some
tools that can help track down what files are involved with a process and also what
startup programs are on a computer and the ability to disable them. --- Steve

http://www.snapfiles.com/get/processexplorer.html
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/autoruns.html -- may not be latest version. There
website was down as I posted this.