"Safely Remove Hardware" Appears But I Don't Want To Remov..

For some reason, recently everytime i start up my computer an icon appears in
the taskbar that says "safely remove hardware". When i double click on it all
i can do is stop the USB Mass Storage Device, and i dont want to do that. How
can I make this icon stop appearing at startup?

Mikis1311 Wrote:
> For some reason, recently everytime i start up my computer an icon
> appears in
> the taskbar that says "safely remove hardware". When i double click on
> it all
> i can do is stop the USB Mass Storage Device, and i dont want to do
> that. How
> can I make this icon stop appearing at startup?

prob lose connection on wire to device

bal

--
bal