Question Saitek ST290 Pro

Aug 18, 2019
Is there any way to get this stick working in Windows 10?
I have read that it is compatable but can't find a working driver or there is a trick in getting the driver to install.

Aug 18, 2019
Yes I did but I believe I have a different problem.
I just plugged in a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro and it behaves the same way. That being it shows up in the device manager correctly named but under other devices with an exclaimation mark. I am going to try both sticks on another Windows 10 machine and update this one.

Aug 18, 2019
Saitek stick works on another Win 10 machine and my Xbox controler is recognized on this machine but not USB joysticks.
Any Ideas??
Restarted machine many time and checked for updates.

Aug 28, 2019
well Having a similar issue windows sees the joystick but in device manager it just shows up as being "HID-complainant game controller", I figured it was an issue with the drivers or software, as a result I went to the Logitech website and looked for software, I couldn't find anything on the website that would work with it. Further looking into the problem (by that I mean another google search) I found this
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cis5hsQVbYU

which shows there is software for the joystick, but I can't seem to find it on Logitech's current website.
I am going to post a question of this somewhere else to see if I can get more responses and to explain further.
Oddly enough though I am also using a hp pavilion laptop running windows 10 but mine is using an i5 not sure if it is something with the preinstalled windows that hp's come with or just luck