same ..

and 3rd very similiar question to add :

how about Fatima blocking with Sniper Rifle .. could she establish
the range after psyche on Superior in 2nd combat ?

Nyatenerii a écrit :
> and 3rd very similiar question to add :
>

> how about Fatima blocking with Sniper Rifle .. could she establish
> the range after psyche on Superior in 2nd combat ?

when you block with sniper rifle, you set range for *the first round of
the resulting combat* only.
so if you start another combat (playing psyche), you lose the "set range
special"

the only exception i can see :
you block, set range, but acting minion plays shadow body/mirror image
to S:ce and continue his action, you then force awake and block again,
and can set range anew.

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 16:15:06 +0200, reyda <true_reyda@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Nyatenerii a écrit :
>> and 3rd very similiar question to add : how about Fatima blocking
>> with Sniper Rifle .. could she establish
>> the range after psyche on Superior in 2nd combat ?
>
> when you block with sniper rifle, you set range for *the first round of
> the resulting combat* only.
> so if you start another combat (playing psyche), you lose the "set range
> special"

Key point: "resulting" combat. The combat after Psyche! is not a result
of blocking.

--
Bye,

Daneel

Daneel a écrit :
> On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 16:15:06 +0200, reyda <true_reyda@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Nyatenerii a écrit :
>>
>>> and 3rd very similiar question to add : how about Fatima
>>> blocking with Sniper Rifle .. could she establish
>>> the range after psyche on Superior in 2nd combat ?
>>

>> when you block with sniper rifle, you set range for *the first round
>> of the resulting combat* only.
>> so if you start another combat (playing psyche), you lose the "set
>> range special"
>

> Key point: "resulting" combat. The combat after Psyche! is not a result
> of blocking.

Yes, *resulting combat*
Did i miss something in my answer ?

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 09:31:13 +0200, reyda <true_reyda@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Daneel a écrit :
>> On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 16:15:06 +0200, reyda <true_reyda@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> when you block with sniper rifle, you set range for *the first round
>>> of the resulting combat* only.
>>> so if you start another combat (playing psyche), you lose the "set
>>> range special"
>>
>> Key point: "resulting" combat. The combat after Psyche! is not a result
>> of blocking.
>
> Yes, *resulting combat*
> Did i miss something in my answer ?

No, of course not. I just felt like adding some emphasis. Your reply was
quite complete.

--
Bye,

Daneel

Daneel a écrit :
> On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 09:31:13 +0200, reyda <true_reyda@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Daneel a écrit :

>>> Key point: "resulting" combat. The combat after Psyche! is not a result
>>> of blocking.
>>

>> Yes, *resulting combat*
>> Did i miss something in my answer ?
>

> No, of course not. I just felt like adding some emphasis. Your reply was
> quite complete.

no harm done, just checking. sometime i feel like a zombie head. =)