Samsung Remains Top Mobile Phone Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Samsung phones, I use one, but I will never forget the impression made by the first HTC-made Nexus One. That was a one-of-a-kind device, with so many breakthrough features that put it on top for a long time.
That being said, I am not getting into any flame war here. To each his own.

[citation][nom]lostmyclan[/nom]I like car made in germany, Cellphones from finland and bikes in Italy. And vodka from russia[/citation]

You've got good taste bro! Though Nokia has lost a lot of market share over the years...

greghome

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2009
[citation][nom]lostmyclan[/nom]I like car made in germany, Cellphones from finland and bikes in Italy.And vodka from russia[/citation]

:) :) :) :) :)

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
[citation][nom]lostmyclan[/nom]I like car made in germany, Cellphones from finland and bikes in Italy.And vodka from russia[/citation]

Seeing that no tech convention goes by without pretty models I am not too far off topic when
I suggest to replace the -admittedly- good Russian Vodka with an equally good Russian woman :)

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
If Samsung sell 303 million+ phones and Apple sell 194 million+ phones next year, I think the arguement about which company is the leader is really a moot point - people buy what they want and I think the consumers have voted with their wallets

robochump

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]If Samsung sell 303 million+ phones and Apple sell 194 million+ phones next year, I think the arguement about which company is the leader is really a moot point - people buy what they want and I think the consumers have voted with their wallets[/citation]

Also Samsung sells a variety of cell phones while Apple continues to sell 1 type. So if you go by model the iPhone will def be up there on the list. As a whole of course not. Wonder if Apple will ever release a 2nd smart phone model?!?

Either way I am glad to see smart phone market keep up the competition. Better for us consumers!

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]robochump[/nom]Also Samsung sells a variety of cell phones while Apple continues to sell 1 type. So if you go by model the iPhone will def be up there on the list. As a whole of course not. Wonder if Apple will ever release a 2nd smart phone model?!?Either way I am glad to see smart phone market keep up the competition. Better for us consumers![/citation]

No Apple disappearing would be best for consumers, Apple actively goes after competition with bullshit patents.

Status
Not open for further replies.