Question Samsung SSD T5 crash after format

Under Gamer

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2014
Hello there,

So.. i bought and format my Samsung SSD T5 couse i don't wanna use factory software to manage my files. I did this on all my usb external devices without problems so far. This time i'm surprised after format this ssd just got 45MB space. Than i start a list of tryes there i did soft to hard level methods:

• By windows i clean disk and recover;
  • By windows i use diskpart to clean/wipe disk
  • By Windows star disk at MRB
  • By Windows try GPT (acuse bad sectors.. did't mount)
  • By Samsung Magician (saw a disk but all options didn't userful)
  • By AOMEI just mount on MBR but not format anymore (makes worst than first attempt)
  • To finish tryed LOWVEL.. this star doing bad sectors (all point red) so i interrupt.
So now i can't format anyway...the situation worst than initial where i can format at 45MB. Have some more what to do?

Thanks!

Under Gamer

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2014
what do you mean format a ssd?

Like when you format a pen drive ( mini ssd "memory chips system") to make a bootable and install Windows for example. This ssd just give you the total space (1TB in my case) when you using the factory software inside. But like a said.. i don't wanna use it.. and i did the some all my life on this kind of storages without problems. So.. do you have some idea to help?

Under Gamer

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2014
Ok.. so.. i solve my own problem! This SSD you can't format to try wipe the softwares out! I mean,, the samsung software is writed on a separate internal chip. Anytime than you delete.. this appear again! This force you use a initial password to use this hardware. In terms of security if good.. but you can't use like a wiped disk!