Samsung Teases Galaxy S4 in Video: 'It’s Unreal'

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TechnoD

Honorable
Jun 25, 2012
I think i will wait and see what comes out before making any initial assumptions---its too early to judge this phone by itself or against others

soo-nah-mee

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2009
[citation][nom]redeemer[/nom]For me if I am spending $700 bucks on a phone it will also have to look the part, you cannot justify cheap shiny plastics when you have phones out there like the iPhone, Xperia Z, Oppo, HTC One etc. With Sasmungs marketing they could even sell you actual poo and make a profit![/citation]When I first got my S3 I was very put off by the plastics. Now that I've had it for over 6 months, I've come to appreciate the durability and low weight of the device. It really is a solid, resilient phone. The back of the phone is very resistant to scratches and dents too. Also, if you put a case on it, you can't even tell it's plasticky.

Michael Dahlke

Honorable
Mar 12, 2013
it's going to be black and white (he's holding the oreo cookies when he says that it's his favorite color, he's wearing a black and white suit, the car he pulled up in is black, the box is white (with black writing), that's just my guess... mostly black with a little white).

Status
Not open for further replies.