TonyG

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2004

I am trying to set up my sbc dsl connection to go from
the dsl modem to my MN-700 wireless router. I set up the
PPPoE information and reset the router, but it does not
make a connection to the internet. Does anyone have any
ideas?
Thanks,
Tony G

Make sure your DSL modem is ready before you power up the MN-700. This is
how I have to turn on my hardware for Verizon DSL.

"TonyG" <TonyG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to set up my sbc dsl connection to go from
> the dsl modem to my MN-700 wireless router. I set up the
> PPPoE information and reset the router, but it does not
> make a connection to the internet. Does anyone have any
> ideas?
> Thanks,
> Tony G

joker

You might want to check out the following articles over at
http://support.microsoft.com

331918 MSBBN: Problems with PPPoE Setup and Programming the Base Station

810965 MSBBN: SBC Yahoo or Ameritec Users Cannot Connect to the Internet
After Installing Base Station

If that doesn't work then post the last ten entries in your basestation log.

TonyG wrote:

> I am trying to set up my sbc dsl connection to go from
> the dsl modem to my MN-700 wireless router. I set up the
> PPPoE information and reset the router, but it does not
> make a connection to the internet. Does anyone have any
> ideas?
> Thanks,
> Tony G

I don't know if these helped the original post, but these
the article 331918 was right on and got me up and
running!!! Thanks Joker.