Scorched Evil Coconut

My wife is trying to fill up her evil coconuts page. She has all of them
except two, one is or at least looks like the scorched Evil coconut on the
fourth row. However, it looks like there are two scorched evil coconuts,
one on the fourth row, which she needs and one in the last row, she has that
one. She bought the second one and tried to put it in but they keep saying
she already has it! So, I guess they are not the same. Anyone know what
the first "evil-looking" coconut is??
--
remove the xxx's to reply

http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=sparkyc46

Check out my avatars:

http://www.neopets.com/~sparkyc46neo

"sparkyc46" <xxxsparkyc46xxx@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> My wife is trying to fill up her evil coconuts page. She has all of them
> except two, one is or at least looks like the scorched Evil coconut on the
> fourth row. However, it looks like there are two scorched evil coconuts,
> one on the fourth row, which she needs and one in the last row, she has
> that one. She bought the second one and tried to put it in but they keep
> saying she already has it! So, I guess they are not the same. Anyone
> know what the first "evil-looking" coconut is??
> --
> remove the xxx's to reply
>
> http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=sparkyc46
>
> Check out my avatars:
>
> http://www.neopets.com/~sparkyc46neo
>
> --

coconuts in the 4th row from left to right

Light Brown Evil Coconut
Scorched Evil Coconut http://images.neopets.com/items/spo_coconut_15.gif
Flaming Evil Coconut
Seasonal Evil Coconut
One Eyed Evil Coconut

cocnuts in the 5th row from left to right
Vicious Evil Coconut
Moaning Evil Coconut
Sliced Evil Coconut
Scorched Evil Coconut http://images.neopets.com/items/spo_coconut_15.gif
Golden Evil Coconut

they are identical coconut image wise
i have them in my album
http://www.neopets.com/stamps.phtml?type=album&page_id=16&owner=jetsamsrule31
i would say its a good question to send into the editoria

Thanks Kerry

Did you submit one or two of the little devils to get them to show up in two
spots??

--

> Thanks Kerry
>
> Did you submit one or two of the little devils to get them to show up in
> two spots??
>
> --
> remove the xxx's to reply
>
> http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=sparkyc46
>
> Check out my avatars:
>
> http://www.neopets.com/~sparkyc46neo

i bought two of them, but there is a chance that they are listed in the shop
wwiz as seperate items with the same name, are you noticing a price
difference between the two coconuts

The coconut in space #24 should be a Sliced Evil Coconut. I am missing two,
and that is one. The other is a Flaming Evil Coconut, space #18.

I am looking for an example, someone's shop or gallery, but no luck so far.

"~Kerry~" <kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "sparkyc46" <xxxsparkyc46xxx@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > My wife is trying to fill up her evil coconuts page. She has all of
them
> > except two, one is or at least looks like the scorched Evil coconut on
the
> > fourth row. However, it looks like there are two scorched evil
coconuts,
> > one on the fourth row, which she needs and one in the last row, she has
> > that one. She bought the second one and tried to put it in but they
keep
> > saying she already has it! So, I guess they are not the same. Anyone
> > know what the first "evil-looking" coconut is??
> > --
> > remove the xxx's to reply
> >
> > http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=sparkyc46
> >
> > Check out my avatars:
> >
> > http://www.neopets.com/~sparkyc46neo
> >
> > --
>
> coconuts in the 4th row from left to right
>
> Light Brown Evil Coconut
> Scorched Evil Coconut http://images.neopets.com/items/spo_coconut_15.gif
> Flaming Evil Coconut
> Seasonal Evil Coconut
> One Eyed Evil Coconut
>
> cocnuts in the 5th row from left to right
> Vicious Evil Coconut
> Moaning Evil Coconut
> Sliced Evil Coconut
> Scorched Evil Coconut http://images.neopets.com/items/spo_coconut_15.gif
> Golden Evil Coconut
>
> they are identical coconut image wise
> i have them in my album

http://www.neopets.com/stamps.phtml?type=album&page_id=16&owner=jetsamsrule3
1
> i would say its a good question to send into the editoria

Sliced evil Coconut is in space #23. Flaming Evil coconut is in #18. We are
looking at spaces 17 and 24. They both look like Scorched Evil
Coconuts????

--

"moofenki" <incowgnito@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> The coconut in space #24 should be a Sliced Evil Coconut. I am missing
> two,
> and that is one. The other is a Flaming Evil Coconut, space #18.
>
> I am looking for an example, someone's shop or gallery, but no luck so
> far.
>

> "~Kerry~" <kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "sparkyc46" <xxxsparkyc46xxx@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> > My wife is trying to fill up her evil coconuts page. She has all of
> them
>> > except two, one is or at least looks like the scorched Evil coconut on
> the
>> > fourth row. However, it looks like there are two scorched evil
> coconuts,
>> > one on the fourth row, which she needs and one in the last row, she has
>> > that one. She bought the second one and tried to put it in but they
> keep
>> > saying she already has it! So, I guess they are not the same. Anyone
>> > know what the first "evil-looking" coconut is??
>> > --
>> > remove the xxx's to reply
>> >
>> > http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=sparkyc46
>> >
>> > Check out my avatars:
>> >
>> > http://www.neopets.com/~sparkyc46neo
>> >
>> > --
>>
>> coconuts in the 4th row from left to right
>>
>> Light Brown Evil Coconut
>> Scorched Evil Coconut http://images.neopets.com/items/spo_coconut_15.gif
>> Flaming Evil Coconut
>> Seasonal Evil Coconut
>> One Eyed Evil Coconut
>>
>> cocnuts in the 5th row from left to right
>> Vicious Evil Coconut
>> Moaning Evil Coconut
>> Sliced Evil Coconut
>> Scorched Evil Coconut http://images.neopets.com/items/spo_coconut_15.gif
>> Golden Evil Coconut
>>
>> they are identical coconut image wise
>> i have them in my album
>>
> http://www.neopets.com/stamps.phtml?type=album&page_id=16&owner=jetsamsrule3
> 1
>> i would say its a good question to send into the editoria

according to Neoitems.net:

Angry Evil Coconut
Burning Evil Coconut
Damaged Evil Coconut
Flaming Evil Coconut
Golden Evil Coconut
Hairy Evil Coconut
Horned Evil Coconut
Infernal Evil Coconut
Light Brown Evil Coconut
Mini Evil Coconut
Moaning Evil Coconut
Monstrous Evil Coconut
One Eyed Evil Coconut
Painted Evil Coconut
Scorched Evil Coconut
Screaming Evil Coconut
Silent Evil Coconut
Sinister Evil Coconut
Sliced Evil Coconut
spo_coconut_22
Stitched Evil Coconut
Tusked Evil Coconut
Ugly Evil Coconut
Vicious Evil Coconut
Wailing Evil Coconut

> Sliced evil Coconut is in space #23. Flaming Evil coconut is in #18. We
> are looking at spaces 17 and 24. They both look like Scorched Evil
> Coconuts????
>
> --
> remove the xxx's to reply
>
> http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=sparkyc46
>
> Check out my avatars:
>
> http://www.neopets.com/~sparkyc46neo
> "moofenki" <incowgnito@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> The coconut in space #24 should be a Sliced Evil Coconut. I am missing
>> two,
>> and that is one. The other is a Flaming Evil Coconut, space #18.
>>
>> I am looking for an example, someone's shop or gallery, but no luck so
>> far.
>>

>> "~Kerry~" <kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "sparkyc46" <xxxsparkyc46xxx@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> them
>> the
>> coconuts,
>> keep

>>> coconuts in the 4th row from left to right
>>>
>>> Light Brown Evil Coconut
>>> Scorched Evil Coconut http://images.neopets.com/items/spo_coconut_15.gif
>>> Flaming Evil Coconut
>>> Seasonal Evil Coconut
>>> One Eyed Evil Coconut
>>>
>>> cocnuts in the 5th row from left to right
>>> Vicious Evil Coconut
>>> Moaning Evil Coconut
>>> Sliced Evil Coconut
>>> Scorched Evil Coconut http://images.neopets.com/items/spo_coconut_15.gif
>>> Golden Evil Coconut
>>>
>>> they are identical coconut image wise
>>> i have them in my album
>>>
>> http://www.neopets.com/stamps.phtml?type=album&page_id=16&owner=jetsamsrule3
>> 1
>>> i would say its a good question to send into the editoria

Thanks bobcat, now all we have to do is figure out what spo_coconut_22 is?

#23 is the sliced evil coconut (my coconut album is complete)