It appears that Cingular has added the SE T637 to the phones on their
website. I had been thinking about buying a T616 because it works
well with the BMW Bluetooth car kit. Has anyone used the T637 with
BMW Bluetooth? Is there any reason to get a T616 now that the T637
has been released?

--
BrZ

"benzplan9" <benzplan9@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| It appears that Cingular has added the SE T637 to the phones on their
| website. I had been thinking about buying a T616 because it works
| well with the BMW Bluetooth car kit. Has anyone used the T637 with
| BMW Bluetooth? Is there any reason to get a T616 now that the T637
| has been released?

The main difference from what I understand (besides cosmetic) is just the
superior screen on the T637