Question Seagate Barracuda ST3300831A

Aug 23, 2019
I need a replacement for a Seagate Barracuda ST3300831A external hard drive. Specs are below
Seagate Barracuda 7200.8
Firmware 2.04
300Gbyte
ST3300831A Model
Anyone have any idea where I could look for a full replacement (case and packaging, or parts just enough to plug into a computer)?

hmhhd.jpg

Aug 23, 2019
I had this drive back fifteen years ago, alot of home videos on it. Since, then I have lost the plate and enclosed board to hook up to a power supply and USB. I took it to a local shop and they said I could order an exact model, and use it for parts that the current one I have is missing.

USAFRet

Titan
I had this drive back fifteen years ago, alot of home videos on it. Since, then I have lost the plate and enclosed board to hook up to a power supply and USB. I took it to a local shop and they said I could order an exact model, and use it for parts that the current one I have is missing.
"the plate"
You mean the printed circuit board from the actual drive?

Or do you mean parts of the unnamed external enclosure?

Replacement drive:
https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16822148061

Aug 23, 2019
Thank you for your quick responses!

I don't have the ac power cable as well. encloser or anything even a Sara drive reader.. But first I need the circuit board which seems to be the product in the Newegg link posted.. If I get this, would just need a reader??

USAFRet

Titan

TRENDING THREADS