Giveaway! Seagate Ironwolf SSD NAS #RunWithIronWolf

Page 21 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

danger007

Honorable
May 29, 2016
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can have our entire family and all the branches to have a family storage center where everything about all members of our family from future, to current to past can be upload (documents like ancestry records and immigration from Europe and other continents, photos, videos, papers (like thesis, school papers, letters to family no matter where they live, family updates like graduations and college admissions) to help provide a history of family roots to be accessed at any time to reduce the use of social media and passwords to all the various social media sites.

============================================================
Note: Sorry long sentence but wanted to explain more. I have long wanted to do this but I don't have the money needed to have a NAS system with the required storage to create what I would think is one of the best uses for all generations of our family lineage, a one stop for photos, videos, documents, graduations, college admissions, military activity, and other items not listed contained on a NAS with the ability to grow into the future. All generations still alive would (from Aunts to Uncles, Grandparents to Great Grandparents, siblings, immediate family, cousins, in-laws and others that I can't think of right now have access to this NAS box and its contents (with obvious security precautions) no matter where on Earth they might be as long as they can access the internet, they access this. It will be maintained and run far into the future being passed down to new family members and continue to who knows, maybe as our family stretches its legs into space. What a great family device this could be. One of those super big dream like bucket items that actually benefits all not just one.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can clear up the clutter of drives I have for my Plex server and not have to move files around to have sensible organization.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can add more movies and TV shows onto my plex server, backup my phone and important files and download all of my games to play.

Bnystrom

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2009
wHF21PL.jpg

We have a massive NAS competition underway, and yes, we're talking terabytes. Up for grabs is the QNAP TS-932X NAS enclosure, Seagate IronWolf PRO 16TB HDD, and the IronWolf 110 SSD.

Run with the biggest and fastest. Seagate IronWolf drives provide 28% more capacity and up to 25% more speed than other NAS drives. IronWolf SSD is the first solid-state drive built for NAS. Combine hard drives and SSDs to experience 2.7× faster cache. Combined with the slim, 9-bay TS-932X, you can back up with less desktop space.

I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can (finish this sentence).

*Be sure to include the full sentence in order to be entered. Good luck, everyone!

No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, and the District of Columbia, 18 or older. For a complete list of rules please see the Terms and Conditions on the Gleam Giveaway Widget. This giveaway is open until September 27, 2019.
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can backup all of my images and documents.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf to store our familly photos and movies, as well as my entire library of books and favourite movies.

Krellyn

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2006
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can quickly reliably backup all my documents, movies, and pictures!

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can share and backup work files, personal files and cherished family photos.
wHF21PL.jpg

We have a massive NAS competition underway, and yes, we're talking terabytes. Up for grabs is the QNAP TS-932X NAS enclosure, Seagate IronWolf PRO 16TB HDD, and the IronWolf 110 SSD.

Run with the biggest and fastest. Seagate IronWolf drives provide 28% more capacity and up to 25% more speed than other NAS drives. IronWolf SSD is the first solid-state drive built for NAS. Combine hard drives and SSDs to experience 2.7× faster cache. Combined with the slim, 9-bay TS-932X, you can back up with less desktop space.

*Be sure to include the full sentence in order to be entered. Good luck, everyone!

No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, and the District of Columbia, 18 or older. For a complete list of rules please see the Terms and Conditions on the Gleam Giveaway Widget. This giveaway is open until September 27, 2019.
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can share and backup work files, personal files , and cherished family memories.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can keep years of my precious family videos and pictures safe, back up my family computer,s data, so I dont ever have to hear " Dad I lost my files!" and also to view our Plex media.

Sep 12, 2019
I would use the nas to backup my over 1000 games.(and avoid ever having to redownload them). I could then move away from using Windows storage spaces and instead stripe my internal mechanical disks (oooh boy!!!)

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can store my PLEX media files and Backup my system critical files in case of drive failures.

Benjaminpal

Reputable
Oct 17, 2014
wHF21PL.jpg

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can use and maintain 10 tb of pictures in a easy and safe fashion.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can back it up, back it up, back it up, back it up, cause my daddy taught me good.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can:
  1. Backup my documents;
  2. Backup my family photos;
  3. Backup my music;
  4. Backup my wife's school documents;
  5. Access my documents and photo's from other countries;
  6. See my favorites movie's home and other travel locations;
  7. Backup mine and my wife's laptop;
  8. Backup my wife's phone and mine too;
  9. Backup all windows and office licenses;
  10. Use my ipcams for house surveillance;

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can back up my families phones and computers which makes my life easier when they lose there phone or break their computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.