Giveaway! Seagate Ironwolf SSD NAS #RunWithIronWolf

Page 23 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vortex Radar

Prominent
Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can store family photos and videos, videos I shoot for work, security camera footage, and have a faster local backup in addition to my cloud backup.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can have one central location for my family to backup all their information, as opposed to relying on local or cloud based storage.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can extend my plex media server, and consolidate files from all computers to a central redundant file storage.

JonTuxIvy

Reputable
May 1, 2015
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can protect my families memories, capture my achievements, and recall the data that tells who I have been.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can backup all my student work in one place rather than multiple. I will be able to finish converting family VHS tapes to digital, and scan in more physical pictures that are decades old.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can back up every device on my home network (6 computers, 1 NAS, 2 phones, and a tablet) with the peace of mind in terms of security and dependability that comes with this setup.

mspencerl87

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2012
wHF21PL.jpg

We have a massive NAS competition underway, and yes, we're talking terabytes. Up for grabs is the QNAP TS-932X NAS enclosure, Seagate IronWolf PRO 16TB HDD, and the IronWolf 110 SSD.

Run with the biggest and fastest. Seagate IronWolf drives provide 28% more capacity and up to 25% more speed than other NAS drives. IronWolf SSD is the first solid-state drive built for NAS. Combine hard drives and SSDs to experience 2.7× faster cache. Combined with the slim, 9-bay TS-932X, you can back up with less desktop space.

I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can (finish this sentence).

*Be sure to include the full sentence in order to be entered. Good luck, everyone!

No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, and the District of Columbia, 18 or older. For a complete list of rules please see the Terms and Conditions on the Gleam Giveaway Widget. This giveaway is open until September 27, 2019.
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can move away from Hypervisor storage and have a central storage server!

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can host a backup solution for family that lives all around the world.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can host my large media library with Plex and transcode 4k media without hiccups while never worrying about losing any files.

Sep 12, 2019
wHF21PL.jpg

We have a massive NAS competition underway, and yes, we're talking terabytes. Up for grabs is the QNAP TS-932X NAS enclosure, Seagate IronWolf PRO 16TB HDD, and the IronWolf 110 SSD.

Run with the biggest and fastest. Seagate IronWolf drives provide 28% more capacity and up to 25% more speed than other NAS drives. IronWolf SSD is the first solid-state drive built for NAS. Combine hard drives and SSDs to experience 2.7× faster cache. Combined with the slim, 9-bay TS-932X, you can back up with less desktop space.

*Be sure to include the full sentence in order to be entered. Good luck, everyone!

No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, and the District of Columbia, 18 or older. For a complete list of rules please see the Terms and Conditions on the Gleam Giveaway Widget. This giveaway is open until September 27, 2019.
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can organize my home network giving all access to movie and music collection, while allowing me centrally manage them.

amoeba00

Reputable
Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can store all my data collected over the years and to finish this sentence.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can make sure all of my precious family photos/videos, documents, movies, videos, music etc are safely stored and prepared for tape back up.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can store all of my projects, media and 3D works with backups for websites.

southsideskater06

Commendable
Aug 16, 2017
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can upgrade my current NAS from 5TB to this and setup Plex so my family can stream my movies.

oldmaven

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2008
wHF21PL.jpg

I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can digitize and archive my 70 years' worth of photos AND set up a music server.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can backup the information we use to help consumers get out of debt.

Flipper35

Honorable
Jun 2, 2015
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can store videos I am working on and backup all our pictures and home movies!

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can rule the world !!!! Just kidding, I’ll use it for my ever growing Plex library, and VMware drive hosting

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can have a place to backup all my computers, serve media across my network, and stop worrying about running out of space.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf to backup my development projects, run plex for my movie collection, and most importantly backup my family photos and videos.

Sep 12, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can run my plex server, store all my pictures and software. I've lost data before and that's why I need one of these! Qnap is the best

Status
Not open for further replies.