Giveaway! Seagate Ironwolf SSD NAS #RunWithIronWolf

Page 13 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrl657

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2006
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can Keep video from my security camera's for weeks and save movies and music and pictures.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can save every last picture of my doggo 🐕‍🦺

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can automate my life with docker and home automation to create next level convenience, money saving, and a just totally cool smart home!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can create my private cloud which holds almost infinite documents, photos and videos, then I don't need to worry about privacy of public cloud and access the private cloud at any place.

Raylon

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2011
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can store my ridiculous amount of movie, tv, and photo collections!

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can have more space to backup my websites, workstations, and expand databases.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can run Plex to serve my house with media and backup family documents and photos

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can access / stream every single movie, album, photo, video in my massive library from anywhere!

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can upgrade the FreeNAS that I'm running on an old i5 computer that was given to me. After talking to friends Qnap seems way more user-friendly and easier to setup than something like FreeNAS.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can use the Media Server to share media with all my devices and also backup all data to my network then the cloudl

Sep 11, 2019
wHF21PL.jpg

We have a massive NAS competition underway, and yes, we're talking terabytes. Up for grabs is the QNAP TS-932X NAS enclosure, Seagate IronWolf PRO 16TB HDD, and the IronWolf 110 SSD.

Run with the biggest and fastest. Seagate IronWolf drives provide 28% more capacity and up to 25% more speed than other NAS drives. IronWolf SSD is the first solid-state drive built for NAS. Combine hard drives and SSDs to experience 2.7× faster cache. Combined with the slim, 9-bay TS-932X, you can back up with less desktop space.

I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can (finish this sentence).

*Be sure to include the full sentence in order to be entered. Good luck, everyone!

No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, and the District of Columbia, 18 or older. For a complete list of rules please see the Terms and Conditions on the Gleam Giveaway Widget. This giveaway is open until September 27, 2019.

I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can rest easy knowing all my critical/important data is readily available, reliably redundant, and continuously backed up.

It provides a centralized data storage point, acting as the data-backend strategically utilized for such things as container management, virtual machines, system & device backups (time machine, VM, system, mobile device backups, etc), and general file storage.

In addition, it enables reliably easy access to vitally important personal media (family pictures, videos), as well as other media content (such as TV shows, movies, etc) served via applications such as Plex.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can run backups on my synology nas system, mirror and run backups on my other work stations at home, and to backup my gaming stations at home.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can have an actual NAS instead of using an old desktop. So I can store movies, games and pictures. I could also use it to backup my android projects.

kascon11

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2008
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can have the industry leader in NAS devices and storage technologies. I can back up all that is important, feel safe knowing my information is secure and still have room for expansion. With QNAP and Segate all things IT are possible.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can backup the 3 seagate Hard drives I already have onto 1 hardrive so I can continue to use other Hard drives for other projects . I like to backup my video games movies photos and all my music and plus I need lots of space to run my applications as well as store all my files...😁

james4001

Distinguished
May 20, 2007
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can ensure my family memories are safe for years to come and that my newly born daughter can look back on them when she grows up.

Sep 11, 2019
I use my #QNAP TS-032X and #RunWithIronWolf so I can store and access my extensive photo library without having to swap multiple external hard drives in and out of my computer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.