Anyone Flying the Aerosoft Seahawk & Boxer?

Does it hurt frame rates - looks like a detailed model.

I have some aircraft that are very detailed - Dreamfleet that seem VERY FPS
friendly and some not so good looking aircraft that seem to slow FS2004 to a
crawl - is this just down to good programming?

Clive

I have it. It seems a bit of a frame rate hog to me. Also the San
Francisco has a faulty flight deck where the helicopter starts embedded in
the deck.

This is probably a conflict with another add-on but Aerosoft don't seem able
to fix it.