How does one remove the history of previous searches? Someone has been
searching for variations of the "S" word and several others which I would
like to eliminate.
Alex

Clearing Temporary Internet files, cookies and history in Internet Explorer
Tools>Internet Options>General
You'll see Delete Cookies, Delete files, Delete History

AutoComplete (Internet Explorer):
Tools>Internet Options>Content>AutoComplete
Brings up the AutoComplete dialog box where you can make changes and clear forms and
passwords.

Turn off AutoComplete:
Start/Search/Change Preferences/Turn AutoComplete off

Under "A" for Auto Complete for further information as required.

Clear Google Toolbar History
If you have the Google Toolbar installed, Click on Google logo to access a drop down
menu. Choose the Clear Search History option.
This clears all previous searches listed in the drop down box.

Clear Search History
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_c.htm
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Search Assistant\ACMru. Delete the key. To
prevent keeping a history altogether, right click ACMru/Permissions/Deny all users
and groups listed.

Clear Search History under Search (Line 24)
Clear Recent File Lists - Clears Search History
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/ClearRecent.Exe