Question Searching for a good laptop for university.

Feb 23, 2019
Hi everyone i'm searching for a good laptop for university. My problem is that i like to play games as well and i would like something able to deal with some basic games. Let's set the bar for Apex Legends at 60 FPS. Do you think is possible something that is both easy to carry (i don't mind if it's big but i want it light) and whic I can play some games?
Can you sugest me also some sites to look at? And models of course.
Thank you very much.

Feb 23, 2019
Thank you for your replay, i mean 2 kg is really light i can handle also 5 or 6 kg.
Also i found i site that a friend suggested me PcComponentes. Do you think is good? Someone of you know this site?
He said to me he bought his laptop on that site.
Thank you again for your attention :)

Thank you for your replay, i mean 2 kg is really light i can handle also 5 or 6 kg.
Also i found i site that a friend suggested me PcComponentes. Do you think is good? Someone of you know this site?
He said to me he bought his laptop on that site.
Thank you again for your attention :)

No idea about that site, if you get something from there, my suggestion is to find a system with the largest SSD drive you can afford in it, along with the fastest video card. You can't upgrade the video card once you buy the laptop. And having a small SSD even with a second standard drive is not very good. Get an external drive to keep backups on and maybe an image of the computer so if you need to re-do the system or replace the drive it's simple.