Searching for an old gpu. Please help!

Jan 2, 2019
Good day everyone. Im looking for an old nvidia gpu from the 9000 series if I can recall correctly. I remember it was a gigabyte 9600 but I looked up the internet and I only found box covers with a mage woman or something. It was a gigabyte gpu, 90% sure that it was the 9600. The box had an orange/red-es monster as a cover. I had it around 10 years ago, I lost it when I changed gpus, but that was the first ever gpu I bought.
It had 1 GB ram, and Im also not sure but I think the gpu had one fan. If someone knows what im talking about please, please help me. Thank you in advance.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
No worries. There were many Geforce 9600-series variants. While the boxes varied by manufacturer, the GPUs themselves were very similar.

AMD also had Radeon 9600-series offereings, and used similar visuals on their boxes as well.

Are you actually looking for one of these "vintage" GPUs or just strolling down nostalgia lane?

Jan 2, 2019
Kind of both, the reason I started the search is for nostalgia, but I actually want to buy one of those variants if possible. I can't describe it any better as I allready did. But my main goal is to get one with that box. I started to look up chinese sites also but nothing

Jan 2, 2019
Well, thats the closest we got so far, the cover was a close up shot of an orange/red monster, human like but with slity deformed face, I think it had its teeth out and the background was a landscape like we seen in the verry first level of doom 2016 when you get out of the tuturial.