[SOLVED] Seasonic 24 pin cable

50bmg

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2007
A buddy sold me his extra Seasonic SS-750KM modular x-series 80 gold plus PSU. It has all but the 24 pin cable.

It looks like i need a 16+10 pin to 20+4 pin cable.

What length cable is enough?

One brand better than others?

Where is the best place to order the cable you suggest?

Last edited:
Solution
A buddy sold me his extra Seasonic SS-750KM modular x-series 80 gold plus PSU. It has all but the 24 pin cable.

You should have cable there. You plug 18 and 10 cable in there and at the end of that Cable, it would be 24 connected to your motherboard.
451VzYx.png

I had similar PSU like these called APEXGaming in the past. they have weird connection, 2x connection from PSU to motherboard.

8NYcym9.png

If your looking for a Cable.
You will need this...

50bmg

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2007
My current PSU is in my sig line, Rosewill Capstone 750w modular 80 gold plus. It is partial modular and the ATX plug is hard wired in. It is also 7-8 years old.

The one i am getting is a barely used, Seasonic SS-750KM modular x-series 80 gold plus.

Last edited:

Hope you didn't pay too much for it. That PSU is ancient (over 10 years old). Couldn't possibly have much life left in it.

Count that again. Should be 18+10.

It might be the same as the KM2. Can't say for sure because it's been years since I've seen that PSU.

But if you have a DMM, you can try to probe the pins after jumpering what should be the POWER ON pin and a ground and see if the pins match up with this: http://jongerow.com/Corsair_pinouts/Corsair_pinout_AX_Platinum.htm

Last edited:

gamenadez

Commendable
Feb 17, 2018

You should have cable there. You plug 18 and 10 cable in there and at the end of that Cable, it would be 24 connected to your motherboard.
451VzYx.png

I had similar PSU like these called APEXGaming in the past. they have weird connection, 2x connection from PSU to motherboard.

8NYcym9.png

If your looking for a Cable.
You will need this.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Seasonic-M...ainboard-connector-cable-Colored/332287714162

Then you need to find a 24pin extension.
https://www.newegg.com/p/1W7-005E-0...e=24-pin_extension-_-9SIA9ZN5MZ3795-_-Product

Last edited:
Solution
451VzYx.png

That's a KM2. He has the original KM.

8NYcym9.png

Don't confuse the poor guy buy bringing up a non-Seasonic made PSUs. EVERY manufacturer has their own pin out.