GPU:
HP GTX 1060 3gb OEM
MSI N760 TF 2GD5/OC
MotherBoard:
Z87-G41
RAM:
Corsair vengeance ddr3 16gb
3 monitors and a tv above them

So as I was cleaning my desk out one day and found my old gpu I wondered if I put it in my pc would it work. I tried it but, it gets detected, has the yellow ! and says in the properties events that it can’t migrate. There’s been so many threads about this but I can’t find one up to date.

I’m just using it to power my 3 other monitors and my main gpu will power gaming.

Ik I have to make my weaker gpu and one of the monitors in it the main desktop and then have games run on the other gpu. Just trying to figure out how to actually get this darn yellow ! turd to go away. My bios is up to date, my graphics drivers are the same on both. The only thing I can think is theres only one pci 16x (which is what my 1060 is plugged into) and one 4x(which is what my 760 is in). Both specs call for bud interface of 16x.

Any help would be appreciated,
Noah

9/10/2019
I’m not trying to run them in sli I’m just using it to power 3 of my other displays. I only use one monitor to game on

Last edited:
Solution
Your GTX 1060 can run multiple monitors (and it will have 0 effect on game performance), you can also use the onboard graphics of your system to run a second monitor. Why bother with this?