Second monitor black screen and not detected - AMD Processor New Build

slayerboyy16

Prominent
Nov 12, 2017
Hey so recently I had a friend help me build a new PC, everything seemed to be working fine until later that night I put my desktop onto my desk and tried to plug in my second monitor using HDMI, but the screen kept telling me to check cable connection (at this point I had a DVI connected to the GPU which was my main screen, and the 2nd screen connected also to GPU with HDMI) and it also wouldn't detect a second monitor in my Display settings.
I assumed it was due to drivers so I went online and downloaded the drivers I need for my GPU and MoBo but that didn't seem to help, iv also tried connecting my 2nd screen to MoBo while main screen was connected to GPU and then my 2nd monitor turned black instead of saying "Check signal cable" but the screen wasn't still being detected. Also for some reason when I right click desktop and go into display setting it doesn't look the same as my old Pc, its not displaying my current screen management (screen shot: http://prntscr.com/h9pc4q ). Iv tried a bunch of different trick on YouTube as well still nothing. Also something really odd I noticed was if I plug my 1st monitor into the MoBo my screen turn black like the 2nd one does currently, could this mean its got something to do with my MoBo?

Possibly Useful PC Details:
Windows 10 Pro
AMD Ryzen 5 1600X Processor
XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition 8GB
ASUS Prime B350M-A Motherboard .

Thank you in advance for your tips.

slayerboyy16

Prominent
Nov 12, 2017

Im using 2 pretty old Samsung Monitors, im not sure of the exact model since its been so long :/ iv tried using the HDMI and DVI plugged into the RX 580 but that still didnt seem to work.