Question Second monitor "flickering" over on primary monitor when both are playing videos at the same time

Jul 1, 2021
I just bought a new monitor (ASUS TUF VG279QM). The monitor runs, I think overclocked, at 280hz and it was set to replace my 144hz monitor which now sits to the left of me. Before buying this monitor I had a setup with two monitors. The 144hz and a 75hz to the right of me. I've setup this monitor as my primary monitor (the 280hz one) and I am now running a 3 monitor setup. My problem is whenever videos are playing on both monitors, the right monitor's image (even parts that are not strictly the video but the webpage itself) flickers over to my main monitor for a fraction of a second. From my 75hz onto the 280hz. It's so bad that even playing back that link had my other monitor flicker over. This was never an issue with the prior 144hz and 75hz setup. The forum doesn't seem to allow me posting a gyazo link with a video example

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Include the made and models of all displays and how they're tethered to the GPU. In fact, might want to see if you have any drivers pending install for the monitors. On a side note, might want to source the latest GPU drivers from GPU maker's support site(Nvidia or AMD) and then use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers, reboot, then reinstall the latest GPU drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Which site is the video uploaded to? YT?

Jul 1, 2021
The models of the monitors are ASUS VG279QM (main @280hz) ACER XB270H A (144hz, old main monitor) and ACER VG270 (75hz one, not sure if that model is specific enough). I've re-installed the drivers as you instructed and the issue seems to persist. Also, thanks for the welcome c: