[SOLVED] Self ordering a build for Modeling purpose

Jul 19, 2019
Hello everyone :)

I am currently chosing my components to make a build dedicated to 3D modeling.
I am part of a start-up so we would need a good combinaison of components(but not over-priced, just needs to answer our purpose) to run our software --> Inventor Pro 2019
But also to do a bit of rendering and other office stuffs in the meantime.

It would split like that :
70% of 3D modeling (not so many profil curves, much more 80% of geometrical shapes for calculation)
20% rendering
the last 10% of the requirements would be to multi-tasks with an open Inventor.

I wanted to know if the components of my build are compatible first.
Also to check with you if I chose the right performance depending on our work, if it can be any other cheaper components delivering the same results or even better..
I have learnt about components the last few days but I would appreciate your expertise to guide me, Here is my set:

So far I am on 915e and I cannot go much further but its fine if we save money though :D

Thank you very much for the help
Have a wonderful one,

Charly

Solution
Jul 19, 2019
Thank you for your answer, I did the change, its 15e more but if it's worth it, no problems.
Otherwise do you think it is a proper set for modeling and multi tasking ?
Good day

Jul 19, 2019
Sorry for the double-post,

I came with another build after a team meeting, I took your advice and here comes the new set :

What do you think about it for modeling and rendering ? Is it a proper build ?

Thank you :)

hftvhftv

Distinguished
Ambassador
Sorry for the double-post,

I came with another build after a team meeting, I took your advice and here comes the new set :

What do you think about it for modeling and rendering ? Is it a proper build ?

Thank you :)
Is the GTX 1650 unavailable in the Netherlands? It should be the same price as the now discontinued 1050 Ti.

Jul 19, 2019

That is now the full buid, aparently I should have a better cooler so I added one that the sellers advised me
Can you do a last check for me please ?
Thanks again for your help, its very precious

Solution