Server rollback or something like that?

NiCoM

Honorable
I've suddenly gone down in right answers dramaticly (unly half the posts & solves), i used to have 42-45 solves on different categories, now i only have 21 ?!?!?
Some of the fun of helping people was the progression in solves and ranking within the categories, but when that aspect it kinda removed because of rollbacks it could easily get pretty boring for me (i dont know about you guys), i like helping people but on the same time i need the solves and progressions to keep me going.

Solution
Stand by. The site is undergoing a large server migration. When complete, you should be fine. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hjgrove

Honorable
Dec 8, 2013
Yeah I know how you feel!
I went from 38 to 13!
Lost all my badges.
Hopefully they will transfer some of the data and logs across for the users to get our badges back.
If not then I may honestly give up :( two months down the drain.
But yet again I've still helped those people. :) guess that's the way you have to think about it

jpishgar

Splendid
Overlord Emeritus
We're aware of the issue - nothing has been lost, and no progress will be forfeit. The developers will be looking into this, it is likely as another said, related to the recent transition. We ask for your patience in this temporary transition to new, improved servers.
-JP