Build Advice Setup for Fortnite Streaming @2K/144Hz and The Witcher 3 Gaming @4K/60Hz

May 26, 2018
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have streamed before, but always with lackluster setups.
Sadly I am also no computer geek, but I have had the fortune to accumulate some money.

My desire is to stream battle royale games like Fortnite, PUBG, Apex & such in crisp 1920x1080 with 144Hz on my monitor (for viewers 60 FPS should be fine). What I also would like to do is to kick back, turn the stream off and have myself a neat cinema experience on an awesome 4K monitor where I can play AAA titles and enjoy the world and story the developers have created for me, for which 60 FPS is enough, as I am playing offline & don't need those frames to compete with others.

I have 200K Download & 30K Upload.

My budget is about 3.000€ - 4.000€.

Ohh, and I am in Germany, so I need to be able to buy these parts here.

Can you recommend anything to me to achieve this? There are so many hardware items out there & I have literally no idea what will be good.

I appreciate your time a lot! [redacted] - keep all topics on the forum and not PM.

Cheers,
Niklas aka Aquanimus

This is a family friendly site.
Watch the language.
Lutfij

Last edited by a moderator:

Lutfij

Titan
You forgot to mention the parts/components we don't need to include in that price point/budget. If it's just the innards of the chassis and the case itself(without the OS and other peripherals, then we shall proceed. If not, that needs to be stated.