[SOLVED] Several different BSODs

Jan 21, 2020
Hi there! I’m currently searching for a solution to this problem, I get several different bsods when trying to start up the computer. I’ve narrowed it down to being the motherboard, bios, or CPU. How I did that was trying different ram-sticks, trying a different motherboard with a different CPU/bios. I’m feeling like this is a cpu problem but do anyone else got something to say about this? I can’t really access the minidumps since I can’t get into Windows. Here is a dropbox link to pictures of the bsods! https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g5tskjo3edi4660/AACkTe5T0NBCsPMJeXDyjohaa?dl=0

Solution
What are current Specs of the PC?
error codes:
Kernel auto lock acquisition with raised irq - I think this one can be lan drivers
APC Index Mismatch
Cache Manager
System service exception x 2
Kmode Exception not handled
Memory Management
Page fault in non paged area
Kernel auto boost invalid lock release
IRQ less or equal
Attempted write to read only memory (Fltmgr.sys crashed)

Half of those can be driver errors.

when you swapped motherboard/CPU, did you reinstall win 10 each time as swapping a motherboard means all new drivers. That may be cause of some of the bsod.

DO you have a win 10 installer? if not, On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB

try this
boot...

Colif

Win 11 Master
What are current Specs of the PC?
error codes:
Kernel auto lock acquisition with raised irq - I think this one can be lan drivers
APC Index Mismatch
Cache Manager
System service exception x 2
Kmode Exception not handled
Memory Management
Page fault in non paged area
Kernel auto boost invalid lock release
IRQ less or equal
Attempted write to read only memory (Fltmgr.sys crashed)

Half of those can be driver errors.

when you swapped motherboard/CPU, did you reinstall win 10 each time as swapping a motherboard means all new drivers. That may be cause of some of the bsod.

DO you have a win 10 installer? if not, On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB

try this
boot from installer
on screen after languages, choose repair this pc, not install.
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose command prompt
type notepad and press enter
in notepad, select file>open

use file explorer to navigate to the root of C and copy the MEMORY.DMP file onto a USB or somewhere you can later upload it here. Note - If MEMORY>DMP is over 500mb, don't bother as my friends internet is slow and it would waste his time.

if its small, upload it to an file sharing website and we see what it shows.

Solution