Sharkoon's Shark-Force Gaming Mouse is a Bargain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avus

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2001
Another mouse only good for right hand.... I don't think i can use a gaming mouse better than Logitech G300...

LostAlone

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2011
Sharkoon are a good company that are seriously under-estimated because people are used to paying 100 or more for peripherals. They make good products aimed at normal human beings, not just aspiring pro-gamers and teenagers with too much disposable income. I'm really happy to see them go into the super-low budget world. Now not even the most budget conscious people need to use a crappy two button mouse ever again.

I'm sorry you guys had a bad experience with Sharkoon, but I've had my Fireglider about two and a half years and it's been awesome for me. No signs of wear despite my sweaty palms and psychotically heavy use (I work from home much of the time). It cost me £25 and you'd have to offer me something three times the price made by Razor before I'd think about switching. It's good, it's comfy, the software let's me make very complex macros if I need them, and the 7th button set into the left button is amazing. There's so many games where you do 'something + click' and you do it all the damn time (Attack move in starcraft for example). That seventh button is perfect for that and I have yet to find another mouse with that button in that position even though it's so comfy and so useful.

qlum

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2013
I have used a fireglider for more then 2 years now, still works great, sure the usual visual effects of using a mouse for a long time are still there and after around 2 years I replaced it at home with a differnt mouce but I still use the mouse at work and it still works really great. So to say sharkoon mice are bad quality, I at least never experienced it that way.

FastGunna

Honorable
Jun 25, 2013
Considering my deathadder only last me 6 months I'd be willing to give a nice cheap mouse a try assuming I could find it locally. It would also be nice to see some 7-9 button mice in the sub $25 range although I'm not sure that will happen any time soon.

vdraconus

Reputable
Jun 28, 2014
I just built a PC for my sister and it's green themed. She is using some crappy 10 year old mouse still. I'd buy the green one for her. The price is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.