[SOLVED] Should I buy a prebuilt PC this time?

TrueGaming11

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2011
I built multiple PCs before, so that's not a concern. I just I want to avoid the hassles of building a PC especially since I live in a 3rd world country where ordering and RMA'ing parts is extremely difficult. Also, money isn't a concern, I can pay up to $2000. My concern with these prebuilt PCs is the quality of the parts.

Are there any reputable brands that offer high end PCs with high quality parts?

Solution
They can be a hassle-free solution, sure.
But 'offering a high end PC with high quality parts'? No, not all the parts will be. They cut corners too. Most notably:
-Cpu cooler: Offering a 120mm AIO on a 9900K? Seriously?
-Motherboard: Cheaper mobos, which likely aren't ideal for overclocking, if the user chooses to do so.
-Power supply: They're adequate for the parts they're being shipped with, and nothing more.
-Case: This isn't really an area that they cut corners, per say, but... prebuilts have some of the WORST case designs I have ever seen. Too many of the trending form over function types which probably sell like hotcakes...

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
They can be a hassle-free solution, sure.
But 'offering a high end PC with high quality parts'? No, not all the parts will be. They cut corners too. Most notably:
-Cpu cooler: Offering a 120mm AIO on a 9900K? Seriously?
-Motherboard: Cheaper mobos, which likely aren't ideal for overclocking, if the user chooses to do so.
-Power supply: They're adequate for the parts they're being shipped with, and nothing more.
-Case: This isn't really an area that they cut corners, per say, but... prebuilts have some of the WORST case designs I have ever seen. Too many of the trending form over function types which probably sell like hotcakes...

Solution