[SOLVED] Should I get a 1650 super or a 1660ti?

Jan 6, 2022
I have a i5-6500, 8GB of RAM and I need a GPU so I was wondering if I should get a gtx 1650 Super (ASUS TUF Gaming NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER OC Edition to be more specific) or a gtx 1660ti (GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Gaming OC 6G to be more specific ). I found both of them at roughly the same price.

I know that the 1660ti is more powerful but I'm worried about bottlenecking (it should be about 26% according to a bottleneck calculator)

Last edited:
Solution
it is pretty pointless to calculate the bottleneck if you dont really understand what it means. as long as the gpu and the cpu are fine, none of them causing 100% usage while the other is chill, just go for the best gpu you could afford.

Bottleneck is pointless to talk about IF you dont know what it is for, and what scenario you are meaning. Not everything is such a bottleneck.
it is pretty pointless to calculate the bottleneck if you dont really understand what it means. as long as the gpu and the cpu are fine, none of them causing 100% usage while the other is chill, just go for the best gpu you could afford.

Bottleneck is pointless to talk about IF you dont know what it is for, and what scenario you are meaning. Not everything is such a bottleneck.

Solution