[SOLVED] Should I get a water or normal fan cooler?

Nov 20, 2022
Hello, I'm making a computer and i am deciding between water or fan cooler. I am in need of a medium cooler
since my pc is gonna have mid-end components: CPU : R7 5700G GPU : ZOTAC RTX 3060 RAM: 16X2 CORSAIR VENGEANCE 3200MHZ DISK: SSD NV2 KINGSTON 1TB PSU : CORSAIR RM650 80 PLUS GOLD

I believe you have to "refill" water coolers; I don't know if there's a type of water cooler that you don't need to keep refilling.
I know it should be easy to refill, but I am extremely paranoid of doing something wrong; like forgetting to fill or spilling something on my setup. I also don't have much time to ask someone to do it for me.
Could u guys tell me if there's water coolers that don't need to refill?

Although, if there's none, can someone recommend me good & budget fan coolers?

Solution
Hello, I'm making a computer and i am deciding between water or fan cooler.
I believe you have to "refill" water coolers; I don't know if there's a type of water cooler that you don't need to keep refilling.
I know it should be easy to refill, but I am extremely paranoid of doing something wrong; like forgetting to fill or spilling something on my setup. I also don't have much time to ask someone to do it for me.

There are sealed all-in-one (AIO) water cooler and there are custom water coolers that require maintenance (filling, draining, flushing).
Air coolers are much simpler...

kanewolf

Titan
Hello, I'm making a computer and i am deciding between water or fan cooler.

There are sealed all-in-one (AIO) water cooler and there are custom water coolers that require maintenance (filling, draining, flushing).
Air coolers are much simpler and for most people work just as well.

Reactions: oweqsar
Solution