Question Should I get a Zotac 4090 or a ASUS TUF 4090

Sep 11, 2024
I know this question might annoy people because "a 4090 is a 4090" but I have the option between getting a Zotac gaming amp extreme RTX 4090 or a ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 for a fairly good price and im not sure which one to pick. I guess the only factor is that the zotac has been used for gaming for like 6 months while the asus is brand new. Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

What is the price difference between the two?

If you dont know anything about the Zotac card other then "it was used for gaming" i would pass on it and get the new card with a warranty. Zotac probably wont honor the warranty since you would be the second owner, if buying from a friend they could send the card in for you if there were ever any issues since they are the original owner of the card.

Saying that i haven't used a Zotac card since the gtx 480, i had two in sli and they overclocked like crazy, but that was over 10 years ago. The card i have now is an asus card but have only had it for a few months now, so hard to say how it will hold up.

Sep 11, 2024
What is the price difference between the two?

If you dont know anything about the Zotac card other then "it was used for gaming" i would pass on it and get the new card with a warranty. Zotac probably wont honor the warranty since you would be the second owner, if buying from a friend they could send the card in for you if there were ever any issues since they are the original owner of the card.

Saying that i haven't used a Zotac card since the gtx 480, i had two in sli and they overclocked like crazy, but that was over 10 years ago. The card i have now is an asus card but have only had it for a few months now, so hard to say how it will hold up.
There is no warranty because im buying these through actual people on facebook market, there is no difference in the price.

MEMOFLEX

Distinguished
There is no warranty because im buying these through actual people on facebook market, there is no difference in the price.
Are you buying both of them through Facebook Market place? I would be super careful as there is no come back if you have issues.

You mentioned good deal? How good a deal as if it seems too good it possibly is. I would just be very careful as its not like ebay where you can return