Should I just wait to buy a gtx 1070 for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, December for a Lower Price, just buy it or get a rx-480?

Solution
Its all your choice OP, get a weaker card now or wait a bit and get a stronger card, or get an RX 480 now or get a cheaper RX 480 after awhile.

May i ask how much the prices of graphics cards etc fall on stuff like black friday etc?

L0stChild

Reputable
Mar 8, 2016
i take it thats USD?
honestly ive been using ATI/AMD as long as i could remember. never really had to look at geforce.. but maybe cause of my budget.
it all comes down to this: everyone can make sacrifices to come up with a better budget. so do u use the computer enough to justify that? moreover, do u play intensive games and have the monitor to utilize powerful cards?

2 weeks ago i dropped $650 on a gfx card. thats pretty much 75% of what i spent in total in combination of the cards i bought in my life.
i have to say i have no regrets. i dont think twice about setting things on ultra.

Its all your choice OP, get a weaker card now or wait a bit and get a stronger card, or get an RX 480 now or get a cheaper RX 480 after awhile.

May i ask how much the prices of graphics cards etc fall on stuff like black friday etc?

Solution